Thursday 23 July 2015

Distinction Evidence ( Peer Mediation )

When I got to Peer Mediation I saw that only one other Peer Mediator turned up, which is what usually happens because they never turn up. So we went outside and onto the field. We walked around the field a few times. 

Then some of our friends came and asked if we were almost done. I told them we had just started and I would come and play when I had finished Peer Mediation. So they went away and me and the other Peer Mediator thought we saw some people arguing, so we went and asked if there was any problem. They said that there was a problem but they solved it with a round of paper, scissors, rock. So we carried on walking around the field and there were no more problems so we went to put our stuff away. Then I went to tell the other Peer Mediators that they were on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment